« Home | Travel Insurance Lets You Enjoy Your Trip with Ful... » | Spiritual Parenting Through the Use of Yoga » | Astral Projection in Yoga Practices - How to Becom... » | New Cabbage Soup Diet » | Why You Need A Vacation Home In Orlando Florida » | Wireless Merchant Account » | Why You Should Buy Reusable Air Filters » | How To Choose The Best Home Water Purifier And Ens... » | Visit Las Vegas, Nevada » | Cisco CCNP / BCMSN Exam Tutorial: Changing The Ac... » 

Tuesday, May 13, 2008 

FA Cup Third Round - Oppose Premiership Teams Away

...The so-called "gulf" between teams from Premiership and those striving to join the elite from the Championship is often noted, especially when teams from their respective divisions clash in Cup competitions.

However, this "gulf" may be nothing more than a fallacy. When the third round of the FA Cup comes around, Championship teams rewarded with a home tie against Premiership opposition often make a mockery of their respective league positions.

Clashes of this nature have not occurred very often during the third round in recent years, although last season, eight matches fell into this category, with the "superior" Premiership teams winning just twice.

Preston @ 2.47 vs West Brom @ 2.56. Result: 0-2
Sunderland @ 2.20 vs Crystal Palace @ 2.86. Result: 2-1
Watford @ 3.11 vs Fulham @ 2.08. Result: 1-1
West Ham @ 2.32 vs Norwich @ 2.72. Result: 1-0
Sheff Utd @ 3.07 vs Aston Villa @ 2.12 R...more

Soccer Player Tips for Better Performance

...Soccer player's tips for a better performace. Tips and techniques to consider for the game of soccer.

Here are some ideas to consider when you are playing the game of soccer.

1. Keep the ball moving with one or two touches.This is also known as interpassing within a team setting.

2. Play the ball with pace; make a crisp solid pass, whether it is a 3-meter or 20 meter pass.

Yes and to your team mate.

3. Play the ball and move.

Playing and moving covers the basic idea behind making runs, but the important thing to remember is to make these runs dangerous and make runs that lead to goal scoring opportunities or open up space for...more

Enlightenment, or World Cup Football?

...ally was a great lead-in to my awakening that August on TheAvatar Course.

I was in heaven. My team, Brazil, won everything! I was ecstatic! I cheered, I danced, I jumped up and down likea crazy person. I sang, I screamed and had a great party through all hours of the night.

I was relieved that my country of origin - Jamaica - was not in the World Cup. How could I bear to watch JA playBrazil? who would I pick to win? Damn. My national anthem and the Reggae Boyz, or my Brazilian men withthe exotic, and hypnotizing moves? Thank God I didnt have...more

FA Cup Third Round - Back The top 30 At Home

... average punter, but it is a strategy that works.

In the 2003/04 season, the top 30 sides had a total of 15 home matches against teams from outside the top 30 during the FA Cup. They were as follows:

Third Round
Millwall @ 1.91 vs Walsall. Result: 2-1
Portsmouth @ 1.32 vs Blackpool. Result: 2-1
Tottenham Hotspur @ 1.51 vs Crystal Palace. Result: 3-0
Sunderland @ 1.42 vs Hartlepool. Result: 1-0
Middlesbrough @ 1.23 vs Notts County. Result: 2-0
Ipswich @ 1.56 vs Derby County. Result: 3-0
Fulham @ 1.15 vs Cheltenham. Result: 2-1

Replays:
Bolton @ 1.36 vs Tranmere. Result: 1-2 AET
Wolves @ 1.23 vs Kidderminster. Result: 2-0
Che...more

Best Yoga Dvd Reviews

About me

  • I'm 57867
  • From
My profile

Archives

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates